Sunday, April 17, 2011

FOOTSHOPPING spree #1 closed ! & COACH and KATE SPADE ready stocks all sold out !

AFTERNOON PEOPLE !

FOOTSHOPPING spree #1 is now closed so I will not be taking anymore orders.

And thank you for all your support for the COACH and KATE SPADE items ! All were sold out in 2 days. More stocks will be arriving within the next 3 weeks (at least 1 piece each for the below sold out items). You can reserve the items now but full payment has to transferred to my bank account first. If there is any COACH or KATE SPADE item you wish to buy from the US, you can email me at lets-nail-it@hotmail.com and I will try to get it for you. Email me asap and I will try to get them by Mother's Day(:

Oh and really sorry for the weird formatting for the "COACH and KATE SPADE Ready Stocks !" post. I can't figure out what's wrong:/

Anyway, I have received emails about people asking why I do not put up swatches of my own manicures on this blog and if it is because I actually do not wear the polish at all. Well as my friends all know I change my manicure almost once a week. It is just that I'm really busy with school and all and exams are coming up in 1 week:/ Anyway, here are some manis I did with OPI Black Shatter and CHINA GLAZE Cracked Concrete. Photos are taken using my iPhone and I actually hate shaping my nails and tidying my cuticles so please try to just focus on the colors and not my nails !



CHINA GLAZE Refresh Mint with OPI Black Shatter


COLOR CLUB Fashion Addict with OPI Black Shatter
Really gorgeous champagne holographic polish ! But the purple and silver flecks are hard to capture. Really, really pretty !


CHINA GLAZE Bahamian Escape with CHINA GLAZE Cracked Concrete

1 comment:

Amber said...

Thanks for linking me! :) I love green polish! Haha I guess I'll just have to get used to the consistency.