Saturday, May 7, 2011

FOREVER 21 spree #3 open ! & FOOTSHOPPING spree #1 & #2 updates !

HEY people !

FOREVER 21 spree #3 is now open !



My exchange rate will be USD 1 = SGD 1.35.

This spree will close once I reach the cap of USD 240. Frequent updates of the spree cap will be done here so do watch this blog !

Shipping Fee

Accessories, Beauty Products, Intimates, Swimwear: SGD 4
Blouses, Shirts, Shorts, Wallets: SGD 7
Pants, Short Dresses, Short Sleeved Outerwear: SGD 8.50
Long Dresses, Long Sleeved Outerwear, Jeans, Small Bags: SGD 9.50
Flat Shoes, Big Bags: SGD 10.50
Heels: SGD 11.50

Terms and Conditions

- I will not be responsible should Forever21 ship wrong or damaged item.
- I reserve the right to close this spree if response is not ideal.

Please refer to Order Format at the right side of this blog and send your order to lets-nail-it@hotmail.com only after transferring full payment (Item cost in USD x 1.35 + shipping fee + postage charges if applicable). Meet up is only applicable only for purchases over SGD 50. You can refer to Apparel & Accessories under Postage Charges at the right of this blog.

Do join my spree if you are comfortable with my terms(:

Also a status update for FOOTSHOPPING spree #1: The sandals are on its way from Germany. Sorry for the delay as there were quite some oos items the day I sent my order and I was informed they will be restocking so I had decided to wait.

Cap for FOOTSHOPPING spree #2: 4 out of 6 pairs. Taking in 2 more pairs so hurry !(:

Have a nice weekend everyone !

No comments: