Sunday, February 27, 2011

KONAD Stamping Nail Art

HEY LADIES !

I really want to thank you all for the overwhelming response for my first nail polish spree ! I will continue to bring you all nail products at low prices so do continue to show your support too(:

So today, I would like to introduce you girls to KONAD Stamping Nail Art.

Tired of just having one plain nail color on your fingers ? Trying to spice up your nails by using nail art stickers which comes off so easily ? Try KONAD Stamping instead !

KONAD Stamping Nail Art is a new nail-imprinting kit that lets you put designs by stamping pre-designed images on your nails in seconds. You can now achieve delicate details that are impossible by hand painting. Perfect and professional nail designs are created at a fraction of the time and money, just like a professional nail artiste, or even better. It's neat and easy !Below are some simple instructions to using KONAD Stamping:



The Konad Special Nail Polish as in Step 2 above is said to be formulated with 5 times the viscousity as regular nail polish. But it is not compulsory to use their spcial nail polish as I have tried this with regular ones from OPI and China Glaze and they worked just fine too. All you need on top of the nail polish you already have is a Konad stamp, scraper and an image plate and you can start dressing up your nails !

Personally, I love DIY french manicures but absolutely hate using the french guides as my base nail polish usually comes off together when peeling off the guides. That's why I love Konad for coming up with an image plate for classic french manicures !


Not only that, you can also add more detail and spice up your french manicure by using these:

Konad_Image_Plate_M44Konad_Image_Plate_M45Konad_Image_Plate_M56Konad Image Plate-M80


Yes it's that convenient and the stamps look really delicate and pretty on the nails ! You can change the designs anytime you want and even imprint them on other surfaces like your handphones, earrings, bracelets, gift boxes, sunglasses, etc. So, I want to share this awesomeness with you ladies(:

My Konad supplies are already in Singapore so I will be collecting them once i have $200 worth of paid orders. This also means you can receive your items in less than a week once I reach the $200 cap. I will be updating my blog frequently regarding how much more worth of orders I require. This is an ongoing thing so you can keep sending in your orders and I will get my supplies everytime I reach a $200 cap. Please click on Konad on the right side of my blog to view all the available items.

Start dressing up your nails now ! :D