Thursday, March 10, 2011

NAIL POLISH spree #1 (batch 1) arriving ! & FOREVER 21 spree closed !

HEY all !

Spree #1 (batch 1) is already on it way to Singapore now. You guys should be able to get your orders by late next week(: I will send out emails to arrange for meet-ups when the items have reached me.

Spree #1 (batch 2) will be furthur extended till I have confirmation on when the China Glaze Crackle Glaze and OPI Katy Perry collections will be back in stock. I will be updating the status here as soon as I receive news. OPI Texas collection will be in batch 1 as I had managed to secure some stocks.

Also, Forever 21 spree has closed. For those who have sent in your orders but have not paid, your orders have been void. Please do not transfer your payments anymore as I have already reached my cap amount and will be sending in the orders tonight. Feel free to join my next Forever 21 spree which is coming soon !

No comments: