Saturday, March 19, 2011

FOOTSHOPPING spree #1 open

HI guys !

I received a request to open a FOOTSHOPPING spree so here it is !You can place orders for Birkenstock, Papillio, Birkis and Footprints. These sandals are quite pricey in Singapore so here's a chance to get them at a much cheaper rate. Please go to http://www.footshopping.com/home/mid_36663.html to choose your footwear. Ensure that the country selected is Singapore so that the prices displayed will be in SGD.

This spree will close once I reach 6 paid orders. Frequent updates of the spree cap will be done here so do watch this blog !

Terms and Conditions

- I will not be responsible should FOOTSHOPPING ship wrong or damaged item.
- I reserve the right to close this spree if response is not ideal.

Please refer to Order Format at the right side of this blog and send your order to lets-nail-it@hotmail.com only after transferring full payment (Item cost in SGD x 1.04 + SGD 4.50 + postage charges if applicable). Meet up is only applicable only for purchases over SGD 50. You can refer to Shoes under Postage Charges at the right of this blog.

Do join my spree if you are comfortable with my terms(:

No comments: